Friday, March 2, 2012

filling time...

I am busy, I do work long hours, sometimes well into the wee hours completing works and thinking and worrying of the next deadline; and yet sometimes I do get lucky, and find myself in the position of experiencing the luxury of free time and the need to fill it!

And I sure do! These pictures show my way of turning idle time into a quiet, deeply satisfying, free of any concrete and planned tasks time, allowing myself to forget reality and enter a fantasy landscape shaped by the leftovers from my more conscious time, the hours spent in the printmaking studio. And so I built these temporary collages, floating compositions for just me in this precious idle time, fantasy worlds for me in this special gift of time.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful collage's, I wish you more 'idle time'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And to think how I use my idle time...I definitely could be more "creative"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layered, explorations Anna - so wonderful to have time to play and let your hands do the leading...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Iw as the only one who did this sort of thing!! lol ..... beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails