Saturday, October 29, 2011

I love my iPhone!

Apps used: {L} OldPhotoPRO/sepia                                 {R} Best Camera
Apps used: {L} ColorSplash     {R} OldPhotoPRO/cyanotype
{L} original iPhone photo                App used: {R} Camera Bag: Mono
For fun, for visual notes, for research on the go, even (as in this case) for narcissistic purposes..., my iPhone has been THE most reliable, user friendly and always brilliantly delivering camera! In these examples are some of the results of this afternoon's play time, using some of the apps I have downloaded to give extra pizazz to my photos and to also impress people who still think they can live without an iPhone!
This post is my contribution to Clearer Reflections online collaboration for "Dave's Apps Recipe Book Project".

8 comments:

  1. These are great!!! I love what the different filters did to the pics...such fun!!! Thanks for joining in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Seeing the different images in this mosaic makes it look like a wall of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing how each app changed the photo compared to the original. My fave is the first one.

    stopping by from Clearer Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome to see all of these different effects on the same photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about loving the iphone... I just love those glasses Anna... so stylish, so Jackie Onassis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi. each photo expresses a different feeling. and yes, so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very glamorous! i love that you posted all the pics instead of just one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AM- agree - the combo of the Iphone camera and apps has opened up new opportunities for creativity on the move ; and just quirky fun. B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails