Saturday, June 11, 2011

so special!

There are occasions like this, that I realize allover again what a gift blogging is!
In the photographs is the porcelain and silver wire pendant I bought at Etsy, freshly unwrapped and so breathtaking beautiful! 
It is designed/crafted by Coby, an artist from The Netherlands, a country very close to my heart! Among the materials Coby uses is porcelain! I love what she does with it, and as soon as she posted this on her blog, I had to have it!

Once I opened the package I realized that her way of packaging with the addition of her beautiful collage turned into a card, transformed this purchase into a gift!

I love wearing "infinite" and wish Coby could hear all the compliments I get!

3 comments:

  1. People that make such beautiful things and care enough about their items and their customers to package them like this deserve to be successful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails