Sunday, September 12, 2010

shadow marks and light!

remember when we were little playing with light?remember the joy after succeeding in making an animal form, and then"seeing" in the shadow of our fingers a giant rabbit or a miniature elephant?
lately, in the strong morning sun I begun noticing the leaves, the fence, the shadow shape play projected on the brick walls, the driveway, the grass and I felt like a child all over again...
as if I had never seen before the magic shadows create, I discovered in this spotty darkness the light  of new beginnings on compositions for future image stories...

4 comments:

  1. I DO remember.

    And I so enjoy still seeing these.

    Thanks for sharing the wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, beautiful. The one of the fence posts especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anna,

    It is all too soon that we forget how to be children and thank you for reminding us how to recapture our past childhood.

    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching the early morning sunlight create shadows on my dining room walls is a daily delight for me when the weather is right. For me they are 'found pictures', often more beautifully created than anything I could do alone. Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails