Sunday, September 5, 2010

on a shelf

 - - - - - - - in the photograph: the current stage of this piling by my worktable shelf - - - - - - -    
what is usually found on this shelf are things that I use for inspiration, or things in the process of being assembled, or things closed to my heart appended in the hope of some sort of subliminal communication..., or just items belonging to several categories all piled up in a stage of unspecified, undefined and rather abstract wait, expecting to be sorted out...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
on the shelf:
"appreciate"- a card from the vocabulary series dedicated to mama, 2008
"reach"- my hand on drypoint, 2009
ghost monoprint waiting to be used most probably on a future book art structure
partial view of a "racing memory" print
altered (very old and decrepit) books
various origami structures
oops, I almost forgot!
in the vase: wild growing blooming weeds from my garden.
I used a few of these on my recent cyanotypes

3 comments:

  1. ooo I love all the goodies in this pic - all very inspiring (especially the little origami offerings)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of inspiration on show Anna. I love that it's very monochromatic and envy you that ghost monoprint. Why is it that the ghost is often as appealing as the original? Would love to know how you will incorporate it into a book... Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your shelf, very inspiring. I think this is the first time I have come to your blog. But it won't be the last time, I will come again. Thank you. I am interested in artists books, have done only a few. And your prints. Now I am following you. Thanks again....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails