Thursday, September 23, 2010

the excuse...

my book club meeting! 
I always find season change a good excuse for renewal and a great force behind a need to decorate around the house. A few days ago it was my turn to host my book club meeting and all elements were in favor and in perfect synch! The season change mood, a wish to bring again to surface objects holding special meaning, my love for books and old books in general, a desire to try "new" recipes, it all worked to make preparing for this a pleasant and easy affair!  And I ended up finding one more "use" for some of my cyanotype surplus; I turned them into envelope boxes holding book related favors for the guests!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. How intriguing to imagine what delights they cotained that might be book related? Hope the next book you've chosen in your book group will be a good one. Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails