Saturday, August 28, 2010

a NEW drying surface...

on my refrigerator!
 
it happens when the sun begs for cyanotype development and I comply...
This Saturday turned out to be the perfect cyanotype photogram production day; the resulting number of successful prints  allow me to proceed with a project I have been planning for some time...  
By early afternoon I had used all my drying racks and having spread over all the other usual surfaces, I ended up taking over the refrigerator doors as well, using their vertical space for drying the very last prints. When I finished cleaning up and sat down with a cup of coffee, I looked up and fell in love with the "new" arty blue look covering the refrigerator's facade...

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Pretty! I love the wing membranes, bottom right. Dragon fly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wing comes from a cicada I found floating in my pool. It has taken a new dimension thanks to my camera and some photoshop work...
    I am so glad you are visiting and liking what you see; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh but I'm in love with that prussian blue! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with these. Thank you for your lovely comment on my little book. See what you've started? Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it - you have a refrigerator inspiration board! love the prints/colors.
    xox alison
    www.froufroufashionita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails