Thursday, May 6, 2010

mood changers...

Sometimes a timid wild overlooked flower, or a broken mossy branch become great finds!
They can magically turn the dry, gray and empty mood into a totally "how great being here and now" moment! I have become pretty crafty in finding ways and reasons to bring to surface elements that unexpectedly transform my mood, my attitude, my dead end kind of times... More often than not the finds come from my garden; other times appear while waiting on a red light; the surrounding hassle on an intersection, that particular light that transforms the city's skyline into a bronze, silver, pewter mythical horizon, unexpected and unrelated happenings become scripts and give the "voice" of what I do next.

2 comments:

  1. My dear Anna,

    Not only are your eyes open, but so is your heart and mind, cherishing the secrets that surround us. Often beauty is that which is ordinary and passed without a second glance.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Wishing you all the very best,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspiring post Anna, I agree, you never know what will spark that sense of beauty and feeling of connection. your butterfly does it for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails