Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter - Happy spring!


My Easter eggs found throughout my home are an essential part of the Easter celebration and of the welcoming the spring to our lives and our home! There is a story behind each one of these eggs; the ones painted by me have become a window to my mood of the time, others are associated with the place I found them, my sister introducing me to the Russian lady selling them, the smells and sounds of that particular market somewhere in Greece years ago. And then there is the third kind, precious wooden eggs given to me by family members and a very dear friend who knows how much I love them.
Happy Easter to everyone

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend Anna,

    What a beautiful collection of Easter eggs. I agree with you that they are precious and looking at each one, that they hold a special memory for you.

    I thank you for sharing these with us.

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter day weekend,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails