Saturday, January 30, 2010

work areas...

I have been busy and I have been busy... everywhere! Sometimes just looking at the work area, even at times that no specifics have been placed or defined, I find it so satisfying! Work in progress becomes the starting point of the thought sequence for a new "story", the turn leading to the new phase in the development of an idea or even to the quest for a new "thought".
Anyway, I get carried away and I almost forgot what I initially wanted to say. Oh yes! I wanted to show (or show off???) snippets of my work surfaces: my work table, a capture of my iMac's screen, the drying rack at the studio with the day's work placed to dry. So here I welcome you to a close-up of what lately my days are all about...

2 comments:

  1. what a great post! I have never seen a drying rack like that! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anna,

    I am not around for a few days and I see I have missed so very much.
    I am glad Caterina has discovered your blog, she is a special person, as you are just as special.

    Your work is special and i would give anything to spend a day being your shadow.

    Warmest regards
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails