Wednesday, January 6, 2010

photographing art



Today I ended up spending a good portion of the morning trying to photograph some of my latest work. Every time I have to do this, I end up appreciating even more my photographers friends' skills and talents... The most challenging work to capture is this latest of my books: "apparitions". I ended up with a huge number of photos I now need to further look and sort out... Anyway, I am almost satisfied with the results, at least I had the perfect good day light and enough enthusiasm to call it a successful playing photographer day!
More on my Artist's Book "apparitions" here!


2 comments:

  1. Anna, your accordian book is awesome! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anna,

    It is noce to see another photographic version of this book, especially on the other blog of yours it does not reveal the definition or the beautiful red seal stamp.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful art.

    Warmest regards
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails