Friday, December 18, 2009

christmas correspondence!

I still have a few more to write and I will be done!

For the last fifteen years or so I have been designing our Christmas cards. It has become a tradition I fully enjoy and it seems lots of my cards' recipients do as well. It's very special when visiting friends, to find my cards from past years framed and displayed at their homes. I see their love for me and at the same time I get a feel of how my own view on the Christmas card's image/message has been evolving through the years...
Here are some cards from years past with my warmest wishes for a very happy Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Anna,

    It seems every turn I make around the corner, there is a new surprise to be had. Now I have to ask myself 'what is next?'

    I can clearly see why your friends frame them , they are beautiful works of art.

    Thank you for sharing,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails