Friday, November 6, 2009

autumn everywhere...


"L'automne est un deuxième printemps où chaque feuille est une fleur"
Well, what can one say about the change of colors, the feel in the air, the mood reacting to nature's aesthetics of automne? As far as the color palette change, for sure I cannot express it better than the simple words used by french writer Albert Camus. Yes, I so much agree with the simple and elegant  statement that autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower!
For the rest... like the crispness in the air that one morning suddenly tells you of the season's change? The mood that also suddenly takes you to the familiar reflective state, progressing to the deep awareness of life's cycles' presence, so amazingly illustrated by nature's plan? I certainly have no words for such magnificent happenings, but only the joy and thrill to fully participate and enjoy the magic surrounding me. And yes, I do end up looking outside my window much more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails