Saturday, August 29, 2009

wall stories...

Have you ever felt the history of a place appearing through the aging walls of a city's buildings? The older a place is, the more I feel images and sounds emanating from its homes; the more ancient the towns or their sacred ruins, the stronger their history's narration fills the surrounding space. Maybe because I was born in a very old country, surrounded by remnants of thousands of years history, maybe because of that I always feel by walking on the streets and alleys of an old town that I truly touch its past and almost become part of it! Here are some images portraying excerpts from the stories I sensed while walking in the streets in Holland.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,Anna,
    Lovely photos you got there!
    that shows you're so skilful.
    Hope you get a chance to check out my last post written in the memory of my best friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails