Thursday, August 27, 2009

patterns on the pavement...


I have a rather annoying habit: I walk fast, while I look down! In the past I found myself in rather awkward situations, trying to convince friends that indeed I had not seen them coming right in front of me, that's why I kept walking and not greeting them, while I kept looking down! I have no idea how many times they did not believe me...
Well, lately I start feeling great about this strange habit of mine and the reason is... the beauty I am discovering on the pavements! At least here in Haarlem -also in Amsterdam- I get such a kick every time I discover a sidewalk, street or entrance floor worth stopping, admiring and photographing it, all while I keep looking down!!! Have a look on these photos and let me know if you agree with me.
Wonderful Thursday afternoon everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Looks like you are continuing to have a very nice stay in Holland! Its not long until we see you now! I doubt you can get such interesting pavement pictures here but you can try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails