Sunday, October 12, 2008

this and that...

It was one of those weekends that you think it's going to be lazy and non productive and then you end up doing so much!
Saturday I finally took the prints that need to be framed for the exhibit: I just made it! The poor guy promised me he will have them ready on time. Phew! 
I also did a whole bunch of marbling and now I have a good stack of papers to choose from! (Still cannot believe I am doing this and with such success!)
The weather looks like summer but starts feeling like fall and the evenings are getting cool... Oh, how I wish for a color change... everything is  still so very green!
More and more birds are coming back -I guess they are also forgetting Ike's noisy and brutal visit... exactly one month ago. 
A new week-a new start tomorrow.
Goodnight!
"Chrysalis" and "Autumn stories": mixed media monoprints 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails