Saturday, July 5, 2008

A new start!

Well, I finally did it: my own blog!
I have been toying with the idea for quite some time, but then it was never the right time, or there was no time or I kept postponing it for some next time.
Tonight -I guess- the time came and I can almost feel it... it's the right time!
What I am planning to record here is a sample of my everyday happenings, the highlight of my ephemera. For my own self centered interest and also for the benefit of my dear ones who are spread around the world; thanks to this blog their email is going to lighten up (I promise I will be sending less "visual" attachments) as they will be viewing the results of the hours spent in the studio and elsewhere  in these pages, at their convenience at their call! 
So I am beginning and I hope to keep my promise to myself and try to post regularly and often...

That's it for tonight,
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails